RE: A better way to accomplish loop

Discussion in 'Python' started by Joseph L. Casale, Feb 12, 2013.

  1. > I think you're saying that the lint-feature of PyCharm is trying to

    > guess the object types, and telling you there's a conflict here.  I
    > don't think you're saying that it executes incorrectly.

    Hah, yeah sorry Dave that's it.

    > Still there are ways to express it differently, and maybe one of them
    > will happen to please PyCharm.

    Wasn't overly concerned with pycharm, but clarity would be more desirable..

    > dicts = [a_dict1, a_dict2]
    > for x,y in zip(dicts, a_tuple):

    Ironically, that is clearer and satisfied pycharms lint feature.
    Thanks!
    jlc
    Joseph L. Casale, Feb 12, 2013