Re: A good IDE??

Discussion in 'Java' started by Maksim Kim, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Maksim Kim

    Maksim Kim Guest

    Brian C. E. Buhl wrote:

    > A bunch of editors have been mentioned. The one I'm using presently is
    > jEdit. I used Netbeans/One for a while, but I hated waiting for it to load.
    > jEdit is pretty fast and very configurable with plugins.
    >
    > http://www.jedit.org

    It really rocks. =)

    Maksim Kim, Jun 30, 2003

  2. "Maksim Kim" <> wrote in message
    > Brian C. E. Buhl wrote:
    >
    > > A bunch of editors have been mentioned. The one I'm using presently is
    > > jEdit. I used Netbeans/One for a while, but I hated waiting for it to

    load.
    > > jEdit is pretty fast and very configurable with plugins.
    > >
    > > http://www.jedit.org
    > >

    > It really rocks. =)

    I've used TextPad for about 1/2 dozen years.

    http://www.textpad.com/

    It "rocks" also!

    George W. Cherry

    George W. Cherry, Jul 1, 2003

  3. gotta interject that editplus (www.editplus.com) also rocks !

    "George W. Cherry" <> wrote in
    message news:Fi8Ma.3661$926.202@sccrnsc03...

    Krystan Honour, Jul 6, 2003
  4. I use a mixture of TextPad and Eclipse.

    Brandon Blackmoor, Jul 7, 2003