Re: a kind of digital signature for a record in a table ....

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott Allen, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    Oh, from .NET code? The best best is the RSACryptoService provider.
    Once you have all of your data encoded into a byte array you can use
    SignData or SignHash to get a digital signature (and there are
    corresponding verification methods). The trickiest part is managing
    the keys, which you'll need to generate and bring in with
    ImportParameters.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/