Re: A "lurker thankyou" -was [Re: vhdl syntax query]

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Martin Thompson, Feb 18, 2009.

  1. Richard Owlett <> writes:

    > Thank you for the form and content of your answer.

    Thanks for the thanks :)

    > As to content:
    > Although I may never have any need of vhdl, I think I just learned
    > something.

    Excellent - I wonder if the OP got what they needed also...

    > As to form:
    > Your answer demonstrates that questions on the border between naive
    > and "do my homework" can be answered politely.

    My first attempt was not worded in quite the same way, but
    fortuantely, I had a pause before posting moment!

    Cheers,
    Martin

    http://www.conekt.net/electronics.html
    Martin Thompson, Feb 18, 2009