Re: A Python class

Discussion in 'Python' started by Terry Reedy, Sep 6, 2012.

  1. Terry Reedy

    Terry Reedy Guest

    On 9/6/2012 11:08 AM, Yves S. Garret wrote:

    > I'd like to know if there are any online Python classes offered
    > online from reliable institutions that you would recommend.

    Google 'online programming course python' for taught courses.
    At least 2 of MIT's self-guided OpenCourseWare courses use Python.

    http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electric...to-programming-using-python-january-iap-2011/

    http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electric...computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/

    If you wanted to do one of those, you might find a partner by asking
    here. There might be a matchmaking site, but I could not find one.

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy

    Terry Reedy, Sep 6, 2012