Re: A question for the computer/web programmer kids...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Strangle More Gay Priests, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. "Michael Fthenos" <> wrote in

    > "Strangle More Gay Priests" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> There's not much to it, get a PDF about it from Kazaa. You need to
    >> know how to make 'objects' to be reused. Once you can do that, you
    >> can roll with it.
    >>
    >> I admit, Flash is totally fucked if you don't know how to do what I
    >> am attempting to describe. I've used a lot of anim programs, but when
    >> I tried to use Flash without knowing what I was doing, it was very
    >> frustrating. It LOOKS like it all makes sense and will work fine, but
    >> until you know how to make instances of objects, nothing really
    >> works.
    >>
    >> I have 10 Flash PDFs I'm sure, if you really can't find one.

    > Cool...I'll take a look on Kazaa, and if it comes up snake eyes, I'll
    > get at you...
    >
    > But yeah, I tried Swish and that was REALLY easy, but ridiculously
    > simplistic...at least in my view...so now that I think about it, I'm
    > looking for a powerful application that any idiot can use...basically
    > impossible.
    >
    > MF

    Mojo is Flash compatible, I think. Also, erm, let me think. Toon Boom
    Studios. It has jazzy pseudo 3D, and it's also Flash compatible.

    --
    Can I borrow a feeling?
    http://www.mp3.com/gortician

    Bass for your anus:
    http://www.mp3.com/manticore
    http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
    http://www.mp3.com/highc
    http://www.mp3.com/measurerecords

    "[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
    it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
    occurred." --Full Force Frank

    Strangle More Gay Priests, Aug 27, 2003