    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Lamprey Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in
    news:iiMTc.145682$:

    > Quoth the raven Hanson:
    >
    >> this is something

    > And you have to quote all 1,100 lines to tell us that? You twit.

    No no, he's onto something there. I don't think it would've had the same
    impact had he left out ANY important information, such as "our moe groot
    pizdu reveal recall down". And, I don't know if you noticed, but if you
    read it all backwards it reveals a fantastic recipe for salmon quiche,
    which goes well with champagne.

    --
    I am a Lamprey.

    Lamprey, Aug 20, 2004