Re: A treeview type of menu

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 17, 2003.

  1. Microsoft's treeview web control was not distributed with ASP.NET v1.0.
    But you can download it for free here:
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=75&tabindex=2

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 17, 2003

  2. Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

    Charles Guest

    Thank you for the reply!

    This looks like great controls and a good starting point.
    If I felt like I had more time I would go this route.

    However, I was hoping for something simpler and in VB.NET
    code. I could change the way the treeview control works
    to make it more like a menu that would go down the, say
    left side of the screen, at some time.

    I am not looking for a treeview control. Just something
    that looks more like a menu that acts like a treeview
    control that shows other menu items after clicking on the
    parent node.

    Thank you again,
    Charles

    consulting.com