Re: A Weird Appearance for a Weird Site

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 21, 2011.

  1. Jeff wrote:

    > People are telling me my site is a bit amateurish - I'm not sure I get
    > it. I'll admit that it looks rather wild, but in what way does it
    > look, well, less than professional? It's www.odd50.com - I'd be most
    > happy to hear your thoughts about that.

    Every year for many years now, you come and ask for a critique. You are
    given advice. Yet you never change anything in all the years I've seen
    your sites. Same ancient code. Same very amateur design.

    What, are you again in need of "hits" for your google ads? (BTW, google
    ads are in my hosts file, so you got none from me...)

    --
    -bts
    -This poast is valid through December 21, 2012

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 21, 2011

  2. On Jan 21, 12:38 pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > What, are you again in need of "hits" for your google ads?  (BTW, google
    > ads are in my hosts file, so you got none from me...)

    Of course he is. That was obvious from the wording of the post.

    Captain Paralytic, Jan 21, 2011