    that it is being fired, but 'IsValid=false' is being ignored.

    Would it perhaps have something to do with the actually CV is located on
    a Custom Web Control and not on the main page itself?

    Wayne MJ, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Wayne,

    I'm not certain. I can tell you that I have included validators within
    controls and they function perfectly.

    Sorry,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer

    Free code library at:
    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzche

    S. Justin Gengo, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Wayne MJ

    Wayne MJ Guest

    That is okay, I found a workaround.

    Essentially I have a property that will report the status, the
    processing routines are only run if all the conditions are met.

    Wayne MJ, Jul 29, 2003