Re: About Spambots and HTML

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tom Smith, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Tom Smith

    Tom Smith Guest

    Yes they do, they will harvest from just about anything. try googleing for
    encrypting email address I don't have the site in front of me but it
    translates the email addy to a hex value. I haven't been spammed a the test
    address I tried this with yet.

    --
    Tom Smith
    Deep Host Internet Services