Re: About ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem and ThreadPool.RegisterWaitForSingleObject

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Douwe, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. Douwe

    Douwe Guest

    Henri wrote:
    > *Might sound a stupid question but need to be sure:
    >
    > When you call ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem and
    > ThreadPool.RegisterWaitForSingleObject passing a New object as state
    >
    > e.g.: ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem(AddressOf MyCallBack, New
    > MyObject(myArg1, myArg2))
    >
    > the new object MyObject is instantiated just before QueueUserWorkIte
    > is
    > called, and not just before MyCallBack is called, isn't it?
    > It's the same for RegisterWaitForSingleObject, isn't it?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Henri *

    -- I tried to use the RegisterWaitForSingleObject function but delhp
    does not recognise the function variables... How did you solve thi
    problem.
    ( The WaitForSingleObject function is no problem)

    thanks in advance

    Douw

    -
    Douw