Re: Access to the path "C:\DOCUME~1\<account>\Local Settings\Temp\pidh

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by S. Justin Gengo, Jul 31, 2004.

  1. Dave,

    The account being impersonated needs to be given permissions on the file /
    folder in question.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche
    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm getting "Access to the path "C:\DOCUME~1\<account>\Local

    Settings\Temp\zedfpizk.0.cs" is denied."

    > When I use the Server.MapPath() method. We are using impersontation with

    a "service account" (not the default ASPNET account).

    > Can someone shed some light on what this error is and how to overcome it?

    This works on my local machine so I don't know what to tell our server
    admins on how to fix this.

    S. Justin Gengo, Jul 31, 2004