Re: Accessing History

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], May 18, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    same as before. Dont' use a runat=server control unless you need to do some
    serverside stuff. If that's the case, postback, then load a clientside
    javascript redirector

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Donald W. Molleur" <> wrote in message
    > My development environment is VS.NET 2003. In the "not so good old days"

    I could drop a button on a form and then use the "onclick" event to
    programmatically click the back button (i.e.,
    onclick="javascript:history.back(1)"). How do I do it now using the
    button_click handler?

    Curt_C [MVP], May 18, 2004

  2. .... or YourButton.Attributes["onclick"] = "onclick="javascript:history.back(1);"; somewhere in any event

    =?Utf-8?B?S2lrb3o=?=, May 18, 2004