Re: Aggressive language on python-list

Discussion in 'Python' started by Roel Schroeven, Oct 13, 2012.

  1. Zero Piraeus schreef:
    > :
    >
    > Not sure exactly how to put this ...
    >
    > I'm a mostly passive subscriber to this list - my posts here over the
    > years could probably be counted without having to take my socks off -
    > so perhaps I have no right to comment, but I've noticed a marked
    > increase in aggressive language here lately, so I'm putting my head
    > above the parapet to say that I don't appreciate it.

    Same here. I've been lurking here for a number of years, and I've always
    regarded this list as an example of friendly civilized behavior, quite
    exceptional on the Internet. I also have the impression that situation
    is changing for the worse, and it worries me too.

    --
    "Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all
    facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. Too often we enjoy the

    Roel Schroeven, Oct 13, 2012