RE: AjaxControlToolkit - Can't run the sample!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Paul, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hi was able to get it to run on a server, using 2.0 framework. I have the
    files AjaxControlToolkit.dll, AjaxControlToolkit.pdb and
    AJAXExtensionsToolbox.dll in the bin directory of the project.
    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    Paul, Jun 4, 2008

  2. Paul

    Paul Guest

    If I remember correctly I just downloaded an MSI file (installer file for the
    correct version of .net) and running this on the machine created the sample
    ajax project and loaded everything correctly. I am using .net 2.0. With the
    project you can see what each control does as well as the code behind each
    control. Also if you go to the AJAX website I think there are forums there
    that could provide more detailed information.
    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    Paul, Jun 5, 2008