RE: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Batista, Facundo, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. [Dave Benjamin]

    #- Asunto: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!
    #-
    #- It's nice to see you around here again!

    +1

    .. Facundo

    Batista, Facundo, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Batista, Facundo <> wrote:

    > [Dave Benjamin]
    >
    > #- Asunto: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!
    > #-
    > #- It's nice to see you around here again!
    >
    > +1

    Heh, thanks. BTW, anybody interested in the readings we choose for our
    marriage (me and Anna, who's also going to be my coeditor for the Python
    Cookbook Second Edition) can have a look at http://www.aleax.it/mar.html
    .... Pythonistas will find one of the poems, ahem, interesting. (Some
    photos are at http://bonanna.multiply.com/photos/album/1 , but
    mentioning them would be OT, since they're not Python-related;-).

    Alex

    Alex Martelli, Aug 27, 2004

  3. In article <1gj70sk.1o4cuwepco564N%>, Alex Martelli wrote:
    > Batista, Facundo <> wrote:
    >
    >> [Dave Benjamin]
    >>
    >> #- Asunto: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!
    >> #-
    >> #- It's nice to see you around here again!
    >>
    >> +1

    > Heh, thanks. BTW, anybody interested in the readings we choose for our
    > marriage (me and Anna, who's also going to be my coeditor for the Python
    > Cookbook Second Edition) can have a look at http://www.aleax.it/mar.html

    Congratulations! May you give new meaning to "pair programming". =)

    > ... Pythonistas will find one of the poems, ahem, interesting. (Some
    > photos are at http://bonanna.multiply.com/photos/album/1 , but
    > mentioning them would be OT, since they're not Python-related;-).

    Yes, but Sir Peters omitted an important detail; is it:

    Over the toilet paper roll is better than under

    Or is it the opposite? When in the face of ambiguity...

    --
    .:[ dave benjamin: ramen/[sp00] -:- spoomusic.com -:- ramenfest.com ]:.
    "talking about music is like dancing about architecture."

    Dave Benjamin, Aug 27, 2004
  4. It's great to see you back. Your freely given wisdom and learning have
    enlightened many.

    Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes to Anna.

    I liked your choice of readings.

    Colin W.

    Colin J. Williams, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Batista, Facundo

    Paul Rubin Guest

    (Alex Martelli) writes:
    > Heh, thanks. BTW, anybody interested in the readings we choose for our
    > marriage (me and Anna, who's also going to be my coeditor for the Python
    > Cookbook Second Edition) can have a look at http://www.aleax.it/mar.html

    Hey, congratulations!

    Paul Rubin, Aug 28, 2004