Re: Alternative for user instance login flag ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mel Weaver, Apr 28, 2010.

  1. Mel Weaver

    Mel Weaver Guest

    I copied this from somewhere but forgot where

    if you have sql server2008 developer edition :

    1) create "aspnetdb" database with "aspnet_regsql" in vs command prompt.

    2) find location of " aspnetdb.mdf" and " aspnetdb_log.ldf " files with
    right click on database name in mss management studio.

    3) stop sqlserver service.

    4) copy two files .mdf and .ldf in App_Data folder of your site.

    5) start sqlserver service.

    6) attach aspnetdb database from files to sqlserver.

    6) chang in machine.config file instance to false:instance=false.

    7) press asp.net configuration in your project.

    8) define your users and roles.

    Mel Weaver, Apr 28, 2010