Re: altternative to frames

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by noname, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. noname

    noname Guest

    sorry this doesn't help you max...but why does everyone hate frames in
    asp.net as you say? i need frames to have a scrollable list of items with
    formatting that's not possible in a list box. this is impossible otherwise
    right? why are frames bad?

    thanks.

    noname, Jul 18, 2003

  2. noname

    bruce barker Guest

    they are just out of vogue, and .net has little support for them, even
    though .net smart navigation uses frames in its implementation.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 18, 2003