Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

Discussion in 'Java' started by smoke.in.dat.hole@pembroke.0ntario.can, Jul 4, 2012.

  1. Fred Hall <> wrote:
    >On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 04:28:30 -0400, h0rror
    ><> wrote in
    ><jt0urc$sbl$>:
    >
    >>There is nobody in this newsgroup

    >Just you and your socks, Derbyshire.

    Indeed many close aligned coincidence follows.
    The Pembroke "Squirrel Boy" is busy gathering
    mushrooms to his bag. He thinks.
    There has to be a special award for the kookery
    displayed within the body of Derbyshire, the hand
    making those posts of cousin to those listed here?

    Is this is what is called a SPANK?

    --

    links munged by [sp] for preservation
    from Google mangling of "From".

    NetRange: 76.65.36.0 - 76.65.39.255
    CustName: Sympatico HSE
    Address: 32 Isabella St
    City: Pembroke
    StateProv: ON

    From: thoolen <tholen01 @gmail.com>
    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers,alt.astronomy,sci.math
    Subject: Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

    8> Just you and your socks, Derbyshire.

    Who is "Derbyshire", Hall? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. Though it's interesting that you admit that you are one of
    this alleged Derbyshire's alleged socks.

    ++++++++++++

    NetRange: 70.54.8.0 - 70.54.11.255
    CustName: Sympatico HSE
    Address: 1501 Bank Street
    City: Ottawa
    StateProv: ON

    From: thoolen <tholen01 @gmail.com>
    Newsgroups: news.software.readers,alt.free.newsservers,alt.comp.google
    Subject: Re: Google removing anonymity and privacy?

    17> It has been the case for some time where Google
    17> has failed to proxy the posting host exposing
    17> the poster to an identifiable provider.

    What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    newsreaders, Wurm? Google has always put the poster's IP in Groups
    posts, Wurm.

    +++++++++++++

    NetRange: 74.14.132.0 - 74.14.135.255
    CustName: Sympatico HSE
    Address: 1501 Bank St.
    City: Ottawa
    StateProv: ON

    From: Paul Derbyshire <pgderb @gmail.com>
    Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar

    I am probably the Paul Derbyshire everyone here keeps talking about,
    based on some mentions of Ottawa, Carleton University, and a certain
    bogus FAQ, but I have never posted here before in living recollection.
    And I'm not dead, either. Obviously.

    +++++++++++++

    From: h0rror <murphy-s.w0rst_nightm4r3 @gmail.com>
    Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers

    From: h0rror <murphy-s.w0rst_nightm4r3 @gmail.com>
    Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-vista
    Subject: Re: Updates after restoring

    From: "javax.swing.JSnarker" <gharriman @boojum.mit.edu>
    Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-vista

  2. smoke.in.dat.hole@pembroke.0ntario.can

    thoolen Guest

    On Jul 4, 10:19 am, "smoke.in.dat.hole@pembroke.0ntario.can", an
    obvious murphy sock, wrote:
    NaN> Newsgroups:
    comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt.free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks

    NaN> Indeed many close aligned coincidence follows.

    What does your paranoid tendency to misinterpret coincidence as
    conspiracy have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers, murphy?

    NaN> The Pembroke "Squirrel Boy" is busy gathering
    NaN> mushrooms to his bag. He thinks.

    Who is "The Pembroke Squirrel Boy", murphy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup using that alias.

    NaN> There has to be a special award for the kookery
    NaN> displayed within the body of Derbyshire, the hand
    NaN> making those posts of cousin to those listed here?

    How ironic, coming from someone who is up for no fewer than six
    special awards for kookery this month.

    Who is "Derbyshire", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    NaN> Is this is what is called a SPANK?

    What does your question of Hall have to do with OS/2, Java, or free
    newsservers, murphy?

    NaN> links munged by [sp] for preservation
    NaN> from Google mangling of "From".

    Classic illogic, since you're not posting via Google. And who is
    "[sp]", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    NaN> ___________________________________
    NaN>
    NaN> NetRange:       76.65.36.0 - 76.65.39.255
    NaN> CustName:       Sympatico HSE
    NaN> Address:        32 Isabella St
    NaN> City:           Pembroke
    NaN> StateProv:      ON

    What does any of that have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    What does your URL have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    NaN> From: thoolen <tholen01 @gmail.com>
    NaN> Newsgroups:
    comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers,alt.astronomy,sci.math
    NaN> Subject: Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

    What does any of that have to do with Java, murphy?

    NaN> Who is "Derbyshire", Hall? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    NaN> that alias. Though it's interesting that you admit that you are
    one of
    NaN> this alleged Derbyshire's alleged socks.

    What does your question of Hall have to do with OS/2, Java, or free
    newsservers, murphy? Classic redundancy, too, since I asked Hall the
    same thing not long ago.

    NaN> ++++++++++++
    NaN>
    NaN> NetRange:       70.54.8.0 - 70.54.11.255
    NaN> CustName:       Sympatico HSE
    NaN> Address:        1501 Bank Street
    NaN> City:           Ottawa
    NaN> StateProv:      ON

    What does any of that have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    What does your URL have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    NaN> From: thoolen <tholen01 @gmail.com>
    NaN> Newsgroups:
    news.software.readers,alt.free.newsservers,alt.comp.google
    NaN> Subject: Re: Google removing anonymity and privacy?

    What does any of that have to do with Java, murphy?

    NaN> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    NaN> newsreaders, Wurm? Google has always put the poster's IP in
    Groups
    NaN> posts, Wurm.

    Who is "Wurm", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias, though it used to be one of your own socks.

    NaN> +++++++++++++
    NaN>
    NaN> NetRange:       74.14.132.0 - 74.14.135.255
    NaN> CustName:       Sympatico HSE
    NaN> Address:        1501 Bank St.
    NaN> City:           Ottawa
    NaN> StateProv:      ON

    What does any of that have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    What does your URL have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    NaN> From: Paul Derbyshire <pgderb @gmail.com>
    NaN> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    NaN> Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar

    What does any of that have to do with OS/2 or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    NaN> I am probably the Paul Derbyshire everyone here keeps talking
    about,
    NaN> based on some mentions of Ottawa, Carleton University, and a
    certain
    NaN> bogus FAQ, but I have never posted here before in living
    recollection.

    What do your admissions and your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous
    claim have to do with OS/2, Java, or free newsservers, murphy?

    NaN> And I'm not dead, either. Obviously.

    Unfortunately, murphy.

    NaN> +++++++++++++

    NaN> From: h0rror <murphy-s.w0rst_nightm4r3 @gmail.com>
    NaN> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers
    NaN> Subject: Re: And this is what is called a SPANK

    What does any of that have to do with OS/2 or Java, murphy?

    NaN> From: h0rror <murphy-s.w0rst_nightm4r3 @gmail.com>
    NaN> Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-vista
    NaN> Subject: Re: Updates after restoring

    What does any of that have to do with OS/2 or Java, murphy?

    NaN> From: "javax.swing.JSnarker" <gharriman @boojum.mit.edu>
    NaN> Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-vista
    NaN> Subject: Re: Updates after restoring

    What does any of that have to do with OS/2 or Java, murphy?

    "I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
    to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
    subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
    cooperation expected in return for what has been many
    thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
    are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
    now it is my Time. ...

    You just read my last. ...

    For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
    you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
    well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
    It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
    for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
    with all Life brings you".

    /0ut"
    --murphy

    http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

    And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.
    thoolen, Jul 4, 2012

  3. smoke.in.dat.hole@pembroke.0ntario.can

    Guest

    smoke.in.dat.hole@pembroke.0ntario.can writes:

    1> Newsgroups:
    comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt.free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks

    1> Indeed many close aligned coincidence follows.
    1> The Pembroke "Squirrel Boy" is busy gathering
    1> mushrooms to his bag. He thinks.
    1> There has to be a special award for the kookery
    1> displayed within the body of Derbyshire, the hand
    1> making those posts of cousin to those listed here?

    What does your concept of a special award have to do
    with OS/2, smoke?

    1> Is this is what is called a SPANK?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, smoke?
    , Jul 4, 2012