Re: [ANN] pyknon: Simple Python library to generate music in a hackerfriendly way.

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ethan Furman, Jul 30, 2012.

  1. Ethan Furman

    Ethan Furman Guest

    Pedro Kroger wrote:

    > On Jul 30, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Ethan Furman <
    > <mailto:>> wrote:
    >
    >> Pedro Kroger wrote:
    >>> Pyknon is a simple music library for Python hackers.

    >> Sounds cool. How is 'Pyknon' pronounced?

    > I pronounce it similarly as google translate does:

    So the 'k' is pronounced. Okay.

    >> I would suggest you change the theme -- using Firefox 3.6 the page is
    >> very difficult to read.

    > Thanks for the report. Do you mind if I ask why you are using such an
    > old version?
    > (It looks fine with Firefox 14.0.1)

    That version works for me -- I don't like upgrading to a new version of
    bugs if I don't have to. ;)

    I checked the page on a coworker's machine who does have a recent
    version, and it is a little better, but it is still very faint (thin
    grey letters on a white background is hard to read). With version 3 the
    thin grey letters are also broken, making it even worse.

    ~Ethan~

    Ethan Furman, Jul 30, 2012