RE: [ANN] pylint-0.2

Discussion in 'Python' started by POYEN OP Olivier (DCL), Sep 30, 2003.

  1. > -----Message d'origine-----

    Or they might just live in France (as in logilab.FR), have a different time schedule, and being in bed while you're posting that !
    Or even not working today !
    Or event not daily-reading c.l.p, but just fr.comp.lang.python.

    As for the documentation, just go to logilab web site, as Peter H said.

    --OPQ,
    Long signature following....

    Ce message est confidentiel ; son contenu ne represente en aucun

    cas un engagement de la part de Dexia Credit Local ou de Dexia

    CLF Banque. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme

    partielle, doit etre autorisee prealablement par l'emetteur. Si

    vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir

    immediatement l'expediteur.

    This message is confidential ; its contents do not constitute a

    commitment by Dexia Credit Local or Dexia CLF Banque. Any

    unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or

    partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of

    the message, please notify the sender immediately.

    Consultez notre site internet www.dexia-clf.fr

    La cle d'une gestion optimisee du secteur public local

    POYEN OP Olivier (DCL), Sep 30, 2003

  2. POYEN OP Olivier (DCL)

    Mark Hahn Guest

    > They not only feel no need to document, they also feel no need to follow
    ANN threads they start.

    I apologize for the rudeness of my post. Sometimes I am not the nice person
    that I think I am and I surprise myself.

    ----

    Mark Hahn, Sep 30, 2003