Re: Ansi C and MySql

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by 88888 Dihedral, Sep 26, 2012.

  1. simæ–¼ 2012å¹´9月25日星期二UTC+8下åˆ10時21分16秒寫é“:
    > Hello NG
    >
    > I need a big help.
    >

    > I have an OS Windows XP, installed on it di MinGW suite in order to
    >
    > compile C files.
    >
    > I installed the MySql odbc connector
    >

    > I have problems on all my C files where i declare:
    >

    > #include <mysql/mysql.h>
    >

    > The answer is everytime the same:
    >

    > no file…or directory
    >

    > So, somebody can send me how to register in environment and off
    >
    > course….a piece of script running on a mysql ?
    >

    > PLEASE, thank you in advance and sorry for my poor english.
    >

    > SiM

    I suggest you can use the co-linux or the VM ware on your machine under
    Windows XP to run a full linux system and samba or FTP to exchange files
    of the two different operating systems.

    Of course you can use an old PC to run the linux system and link
    the two machines with a lan and samba. But this will increase the
    amounts of the electrical bills every month.
    88888 Dihedral, Sep 26, 2012