Re: Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. In article <bfjipk$>, "." <@ .> says...
    > In this summer, JSECS (Joint-School Electronics and Computer Society) is
    > organising an "Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition". All secondary school
    > students are eligible to participate.
    >
    > Highlight: Now every participant will get a computer book if they complete
    > the competition.

    Bet I win this one:

    http://www.compassgroup.com.hk/popup/20021028/20021028_1.htm
    Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

    Mr. Clean Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <bfjipk$>, "." <@ .> says...
    > > In this summer, JSECS (Joint-School Electronics and Computer Society) is
    > > organising an "Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition". All secondary school
    > > students are eligible to participate.
    > >
    > > Highlight: Now every participant will get a computer book if they complete
    > > the competition.
    > >

    > Bet I win this one:
    >
    > http://www.compassgroup.com.hk/popup/20021028/20021028_1.htm

    Are you a secondary school student? If not, you won't win...
    Mr. Clean, Jul 22, 2003

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > In article <bfjipk$>, "." <@ .> says...
    > > > In this summer, JSECS (Joint-School Electronics and Computer Society) is
    > > > organising an "Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition". All secondary school
    > > > students are eligible to participate.
    > > >
    > > > Highlight: Now every participant will get a computer book if they complete
    > > > the competition.
    > > >

    > > Bet I win this one:
    > >
    > > http://www.compassgroup.com.hk/popup/20021028/20021028_1.htm
    > >

    > Are you a secondary school student? If not, you won't win...

    You doubt my bona-fides? On what grounds? I have a bit of paper here
    that says I'm a full-time student at "The Jamilla High School,
    Molepolole, Botswana". Signed by Festus Mogae, The Honorary Principal
    Himself. Printed in Full Colour, with a little crest and everything.

    I'll win that book no matter what it takes.
    Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jul 22, 2003