Re: Anti-SARS Homepage Design Competition

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Matt Probert, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Matt Probert

    Matt Probert Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:48:12 +0800 "." <@ .> broke off from drinking
    a cup of tea at IMS Netvigator to write:

    >Content of the homepage should focus on the SARS issue. Anything related to
    >SARS can be chosen as the theme for the website. The following are some
    >suggestions for participants:
    >Prevention of atypical pneumonia
    >Promotion of personal hygiene
    >Express appreciation to our health care professionals
    >Overcoming the adversity together
    >Recovery of Hong Kong

    How about:

    Promotion of pharmaceuticals through "discovery" of new incurable
    and/or highly contagious diseases.

    Gullibility among western society

    Panic effects of dominant ideology

    The Emperor's new clothes and how the fable holds a message for modern
    society

    Or finally,

    Dealing with cynical left-wing anti-globalisation encyclopaedia
    writers

    <g>

    Matt

    --
    A massive matrix of concise, interlinked encyclopaedia information.
    For when you just want to know, quickly and easily.

    Matt Probert, Jul 22, 2003