Re: Anti-Virus Software for Windows 2000 and 2003 Server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by anon, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. anon

    anon Guest

    Yahhh!! But there are tons of IT people who don't want to spend $300 dollars
    on a 5 licence for Windows 2000 server when they don't have 5 computers
    anyway!!!! Pointless for you to tell me that.

    But I am most sure McAfee and others can say the same.

    So what about AVG from Grisoft ?

    "Eric Sabine" <mopar41@___ho_y_tmail.ScPoAmM> wrote in message
    > I personally use Symantec AV Corporate on all machines. Never been let

    down

    5

    anon, Apr 6, 2004

  2. I use AVG Server edition and can recommend it 100%
    It works fast...no problems...auto-updates are fine...no auto-reboots.
    Andy

    Andrew J Gray, Apr 6, 2004

  3. AVG - Excellent - I also recommend it 100% Never Ever had 1 problem with
    it:)

    Ta
    MCN

    MadCrazyNewbie, Apr 6, 2004