Re: Any good books on Perl?

Discussion in 'Perl' started by No Spam, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. No Spam

    No Spam Guest

    Try

    CGI Programming with Perl, 2nd Edition
    By Scott Guelich, Shishir Gundavaram and Gunther Birznieks

    No Spam, Sep 17, 2003

  2. No Spam

    Jim Guest

    excellent book.

    also look at Tom Christhensen's Perl Cookbook, seems to have
    additional CGI stuff in the back.

    since you are new, you will probably want Mr. Wall's Programming Perl.

    i would avoid Perl for Dummies.

    Jim, Sep 17, 2003