Re: Any idea how i can format my output file with********************Start file*********************

Discussion in 'Python' started by D'Arcy J.M. Cain, Feb 9, 2013.

  1. On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 15:27:16 +0100
    Morten Engvoldsen <> wrote:
    > I Have saved my output in .doc file and want to format the output with
    >
    > *************Start the File ************************
    >
    > Some data here
    >

    > *******************End of File*****************************
    >
    > Can you let me know how can i do that using Python?

    Seems pretty simple. Open the file, read it into a variable, print the
    header, print the data and then print the footer. Which part are you
    struggling with? Show us your code so far.

    Or is the issue with the .doc file? Is it a Word document or simple
    text?

    --
    D'Arcy J.M. Cain <> | Democracy is three wolves
    IM: , VOIP: sip:

    D'Arcy J.M. Cain, Feb 9, 2013