Re: Any other html/cgi Newsgroups?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jonathan N. Little, May 14, 2014.

  1. Brad McMillan wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've had a question posted for a few days, but have not received any
    >
    > Can anyone suggest any other newsgroups that might be more appropriate
    > for this type of question?

    You were given an answer, you need to employ AJAX to update the data
    within your page. This is more a scripting issue with JavaScript and not
    HTML. Take a look at some of the guides in search below to familiarize
    yourself with what is ahead of you.

    <https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+use+ajax+to+update+webpage>

    Any HTML solution will refresh the whole page and exhibit the problem
    that you described.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan