Re: anybody write a yahoo protocol for miranda?

Discussion in 'C++' started by Jonathan Mcdougall, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:13:39 GMT, "none" <>
    wrote:

    >can somebody write a yahoo protocol for miranda

    I'm very interested. How much do you pay?

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Mcdougall, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Jonathan Mcdougall

    none Guest

    "Jonathan Mcdougall" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:13:39 GMT, "none" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >can somebody write a yahoo protocol for miranda
    > >

    > I'm very interested. How much do you pay?

    miranda is open source (GPL). so you could do it out of the kindness of your heart and
    help millions of miranda people to be able to use yahoo messenger protocol
    none, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Jonathan Mcdougall

    Ashish Guest

    "none" <> wrote in message

    > "Jonathan Mcdougall" <> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:13:39 GMT, "none" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >

    > > >can somebody write a yahoo protocol for miranda
    > > >

    > > I'm very interested. How much do you pay?

    > miranda is open source (GPL). so you could do it out of the kindness of

    your heart and
    > help millions of miranda people to be able to use yahoo messenger protocol

    Or you could rather contribute by not helping those millions of people who
    should be working in their cubicles rather than chatting away on yahoo :)
    Ashish, Jul 31, 2003