Re: Anyone found a good web authoring or newsletter package for executive use?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jim Kelly, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Jim Kelly

    Jim Kelly Guest

    Thanks Denise,

    Your latter comments fit the bill more than the former. I am looking to
    ease people into using the web as a way to communicate vital knowledge,
    where the author has not spent any (recent) time 'programming' or the
    like . . . so tends to feel they cannot do it, but is definitely happy
    to put in the time to learn in a straight forward way.

    If you like . . . what method would you use to get your grand-mother to
    document her needle work skills for posterity? (please forgive me for
    the presumptions here . . but I hope it sparks further thought from you
    and others). We may not have a way to help in this extreme case but
    there are lots of people who studied and got uni degrees then went into
    'management' and lost a lot of the ability to 'do it for themselves'.
    Many have become computer literate to some extent, but could not program
    or even write a macro (perhaps they did/could 20 yrs ago).

    I really want to help this group.

    Cheers,

    Jim Kelly

    Jim Kelly, Jun 23, 2003