Re: anyone know about pthread_delay_np() function??

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Allin Cottrell, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. hongky wrote:
    > "pthread_delay_np" function can make a thread sleep, but it is a function in
    > Unix
    > and not POSIX, so i did not compile my code...what to do for me??

    This is not a C programming question, within the terms of this newgroup
    (we deal with ISO/ANSI C, not platform-specific extensions such as
    threads). You'd be better off taking your question to
    comp.unix.programmer

    --
    Allin Cottrell
    Department of Economics
    Allin Cottrell, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Allin Cottrell

    Randy Howard Guest

    In article <bmfq27$2e1q$>, says...
    > You'd be better off taking your question to comp.unix.programmer

    or comp.programming.threads

    --
    Randy Howard _o
    2reply remove FOOBAR \<,