Re: Anyone read "Python Interview Questions: Python CertificationReview"?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tim Chase, Mar 4, 2009.

  1. Tim Chase

    Tim Chase Guest

    > On a recent trawl of the internet for some Python books, I came across "Python
    > Interview Questions: Python Certification Review" by ITCOOKBOOK.COM
    >
    > http://www.itcookbook.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=15
    >
    > Has anyone used this, or even one of the related books?

    While I can't say I've read the book, if you're interested in
    Python interview questions, there was a thread on it here on
    c.l.p[1] where I posted a sampling of the questions from which I
    draw when interviewing a person that says they "know python". It
    helps me discern what they mean on the scale of "I wrote Hello
    World in Python" programmers to "I'm Guido/Alex" (as noted in my
    follow-up post in that thread).

    Hope it helps you, even if it doesn't address your primary
    request for "has anybody read/reviewed this book".

    It does seem that this text is available on Amazon[2] and has a
    little more detail than the page you linked to, even if it
    doesn't have any reviews.

    -tkc

    [1]
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/ae15bfac8618e473