Re: AOL Problem with Windows Server 2003 - URGENT

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by George Ter-Saakov, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Get a free CD of AOL and try it yourself.

    It can be anything you want.
    I am aware only of one problem with Win2003. The CustomValidator must have
    ClientScript set to false if you are not providing ClientScript. Or it will
    not work.

    George.

    "Ross Terman" <> wrote in message
    > Our ISP just upgraded our web server from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003. My

    code was built with VS 1.0 since Framework 1.1 was not on the old server.

    > We are running into problems with AOL users. They are being sent to our

    site's custom error page. This happens randomly from various pages.

    > Is there an issue with AOL's browser and Windows 2003? If so, what do I

    do???? I have users who cannot work so this is really urgent.

    George Ter-Saakov, Apr 1, 2004