Re: Applet code conversion...

Discussion in 'Java' started by Roedy Green, Apr 30, 2012.

  1. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 08:50:20 +0200, linus <> wrote,

    >How an applet code code can be trasformed to an application code ?
    >I thought that adding a "main" would be enough

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/applet.html

    It will show you how to convert it to a "hybrid" that will run either
    way.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com