Re: Application has generated an exception that could not be handled

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Peter, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    I had the same problem with C# application.
    I had to adjust the .NET security with 'Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
    Wizards' in the control panel and that solved my problem.

    Peter, Jul 11, 2003