Re: Array implementation of Stack

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by luser- -droog, Jul 7, 2011.

  1. On Wednesday, July 6, 2011 11:59:39 PM UTC-5, io_x wrote:
    > "io_x" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > >
    > > u32 IniStack(stack** v, u32 sz)
    > > {u32 t;
    > > stack *vv;
    > > sele *arr;
    > >
    > > if(sz==0||v==0||sz>0xFFFFFF)
    > > R -1;
    > > vv = malloc(S(stack));
    > > if(vv==0) R -1;
    > > t=sz; t*=S(sele);
    > > if(t<sz ||t==0||t > 0xFFFFFF)
    > > {err: free(vv); *v=0; R -1;}
    > > arr=malloc(t); if(t==0) G err;
    > > *v=vv; vv->top=-1; vv->size=sz;
    > > vv->arr=arr; vv->notUsed=0;
    > > R 0;
    > > }

    > the below is one much better language
    >
    > << top=0, size=4, arr=8, notUsed=12
    >
    > ;0k,4j,8i,12ra, 16P_v, 20P_sz
    > IniStack:
    > <i,j,k
    > i=^16 |j=^20
    > i==0#.e|j<=0?#.e|D*i=0|#.1
    > .e: a=-1|stc|#.z
    > .1: malloc<(16)|a==0#.e|k=a
    > a=j|c=8 |mul c|r#.2
    > malloc<(a) |a==0!#.3
    > .2: free<(k)|#.e
    > .3: *i=k
    > D*k+top=-1|D*k+size =j
    > D*k+arr= a|D*k+notUsed=0
    > a^=a ; => CF==0
    > .z:
    > >i,j,k

    > ret 8
    > etc etc
    >
    > >> top, size, arr, notUsed

    Does this great, new language have a name?
    As a convention for programming in "C",
    it offers a layer of obfuscation
    with no apparent benefit.
    luser- -droog, Jul 7, 2011

  2. luser- -droog

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 07/ 7/11 06:53 PM, luser- -droog wrote:

    Please don't use the sociopathic "new" google interface, it ruins
    threading!.

    --
    Ian Collins
    Ian Collins, Jul 7, 2011

  3. On Jul 7, 3:02 am, Ian Collins <> wrote:
    > On 07/ 7/11 06:53 PM, luser- -droog wrote:
    >
    > Please don't use the sociopathic "new" google interface, it ruins
    > threading!.
    >
    > --
    > Ian Collins

    Sorry. I tried the new one when I wasn't seeing any new messages on
    the old.
    I'm glad the old interface is [working] again.
    luser- -droog, Jul 7, 2011