Re: Array Structure for Application State Variable?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. An Array is an object. All you do is store it wherever you want to, and
    fetch it back casting it as an Array of whatever data type you have in
    there.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP