Re: ASP Classic > ASP.net discussion

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Bob Barrows, Feb 8, 2012.

  1. Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows Guest

    ASP.Net pages can be coded in Notepad. The IDE is not needed, but it does
    help with some things. If you don't like the drag-drop, switch tto code
    view.

    I don't think anyone has "forbidden" anyone from talking about classic ASP
    .... I think the number of users of the technology has dropped dramatically.

    Bob Barrows, Feb 8, 2012