Re: asp.net calendar enhancement

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Marlene, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Marlene

    Marlene Guest

    I was hoping that the available web control calendar
    would be the same except have the month and year as drop
    down boxes so that the user can see the calendar and jump
    to the date they are looking for at the same time.

    I hope this makes more sense.

    Marlene

    navigating the dates. Do
    >you want users to be able to type in a date

    like '6/26/3002' and it would
    >jump to that date? If so, that is possible. Or did you

    have some other
    >specific UI in mind?
    >
    >-Trevor
    >

    >"Marlene" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I'm using the VB.net calendar for my aspx page and I

    was
    >> wondering if it is possible to enhance it so that the
    >> user can directly select which month and which year

    they
    >> would like to go to rather than only being able to go

    the

    Marlene, Jun 25, 2003