Re: ASP.NET does not work

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tim, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Hi,

    thanks a lot for your answer. I solved the problem this afternoon by
    unistalling and reinstalling *IIS*. Then I called asp_regiis.exe and
    regsvr32 once more and it worked. I've had a similar problem before. It's
    always about the order of installing things...

    Tim.

    Tim, Oct 14, 2003