Re: ASP.NET eats memory too much

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. 200 MB is not that much for an ASP.Net web application, depending upon the
    amount of traffic it receives. ASP.Net leverages memory very well, but uses
    a lot as a result. Perhaps you need to upgrade your server's RAM.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer