RE: ASP.NET website NOT displaying any images - HELP!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2lhcmFuIE8nJ0Rvbm5lbGw=?=, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. Do the images so up when viewing the site in the browser. Most irritating
    cause could be you have inadvertantly dragged the image folder to a different
    part of the project and none of them line up with urls. If it isnt even
    showing the little x image, is the designer spitting out the markup for
    images or not. If not then it sound like a mess up with VS, potentially think
    about repair/reinstall.
    --

    Ciaran O''Donnell
    http://wannabedeveloper.space.live.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2lhcmFuIE8nJ0Rvbm5lbGw=?=, Dec 1, 2006