Re: ASPNET Account Gets Locked

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeremy, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    > We're running ASP.Net application on the server running Win2k Advanced
    Server. Everytime server is rebooted the ASPNET account gets locked. Can
    anyone help me with solving this problem?

    How is your account lockout policy set? If it is set to lock-out after [n]
    attempts, then somone is probably trying to hack your server, and the server
    is shutting down the account because of failed logins.

    Thats the only thing I can think of...

    HTH,
    Jeremy
    Jeremy, Jul 1, 2004