Re: ASPNET Account Gets Locked

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott Allen, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    This could be happening due to failed login attempts on the ASPNET
    user account. I'd turn on security auditing and track when and where
    the login attempts are coming from.

    Does the ASP.NET application ever run? In other words, could the
    ASPNET password be misconfigured in machine.config?

    To learn more about enabling auditing, check out:
    http://www.pluralsight.com/keith/book/html/howto_enableauditing.html

    HTH,

    --
    Scott