Re: ASPNET Performance Problem : Pentium 3 is better than Pentium 4

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott Allen, Apr 13, 2004.

  1. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    With remoting and web services the timing results could rely more on
    network quality and latency than the processing power of the machine.
    Are you on in a spot where you can dedicate the network resources to
    testing.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Scott Allen

    arkam Guest

    I know this. Therefor the webservice and the remoting server are both
    installed on the test pc (localhost). I do not access the network !

    arkam, Apr 14, 2004