Re: aspnet_wp,exe

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by S. Justin Gengo, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. The .Net garbage collector runs at times and will free memory as necessary.
    It has no logical pattern though. I wouldn't worry about it. It will take
    care of itself. Here is an article that explains how it works:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...programmingessentialsforgarbagecollection.asp

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer