  1. ajim

    ajim Guest

    Hey jack we don't know what you want in your assignment, and its not easy to describe i know. so you should contact with the person who can teach you by face. One more option is there to choose go with online service. yeah! acropolismentors can help you.
    ajim, Feb 7, 2013

  2. ajim

    Shao Miller Guest

    On 2/7/2013 01:51, ajim wrote:
    > Hey jack we don't know what you want in your assignment, and its not easy to describe i know. so you should contact with the person who can teach you by face. One more option is there to choose go with online service. yeah! acropolismentors can help you.

    This appears to be a response to a 14-year-old post from "Jacky Wong",
    for anyone who might be wondering if they missed an earlier post and
    doesn't wish to waste time looking for it in their news-reader.

    --
    - Shao Miller

    Cheerily," -- Richard Harter
    Shao Miller, Feb 7, 2013

  3. ajim

    Joe Pfeiffer Guest

    Shao Miller <> writes:

    > On 2/7/2013 01:51, ajim wrote:
    >> Hey jack we don't know what you want in your assignment, and its not easy to describe i know. so you should contact with the person who can teach you by face. One more option is there to choose go with online service. yeah! acropolismentors can help you.
    >>

    > This appears to be a response to a 14-year-old post from "Jacky Wong",
    > for anyone who might be wondering if they missed an earlier post and
    > doesn't wish to waste time looking for it in their news-reader.

    Anyone who uses a service that includes sentences like "Acropolis
    mentors provide you the professional help through the highly
    knowledgeable experts" (and many, many more showing a similar grasp of
    English) to write their homework for them deserves the grade they'll
    receive...
    Joe Pfeiffer, Feb 7, 2013