Re: attachments in forms

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jukka K. Korpela, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. "Paul Goodwin" <> wrote:

    > I'd like to have a form on my site in which a user clicks a button
    > to attach a gif or jpg from their hard drive (no exe or other
    > types) to be sent to my mailbox.

    It would probably be much easier to everyone involved to just tell them
    your (non-forged) E-mail address and ask them send you E-mail with
    attachments. Provided that you're not going to do any automated
    processing of the submissions, as it seems.

    Yes. See http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/file.html

    > & can it be done client-side?

    Of course not.

    --