Re: AttributeError: 'gr_hier_block2_sptr' object has no attribute'set_callback'

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dave Angel, Feb 14, 2013.

  1. Dave Angel

    Dave Angel Guest

    On 02/14/2013 04:16 PM, wrote:

    > I am using ubuntu 12.10 and python version 2.7.3. i run the following command in terminal:
    >
    > <snip>

    > def connect(self, *points):
    > """
    > Connect two or more block endpoints. An endpoint is either a (block,
    > port)
    > tuple or a block instance. In the latter case, the port number is
    > assumed
    > to be zero.
    >
    > To connect the hierarchical block external inputs or outputs to internal
    > block
    > inputs or outputs, use 'self' in the connect call.
    >
    > If multiple arguments are provided, connect will attempt to wire them in
    > series,
    > interpreting the endpoints as inputs or outputs as appropriate.
    > """
    >
    > if len (points) < 1:
    > raise ValueError, ("connect requires at least one endpoint; %d
    > provided." % (len (points),))
    > else:
    > if len(points) == 1:
    > self._hb.primitive_connect(points[0].to_basic_block())
    > else:
    > for i in range (1, len (points)):
    > self._connect(points[i-1], points)
    >
    > def _connect(self, src, dst):
    > (src_block, src_port) = self._coerce_endpoint(src)
    > (dst_block, dst_port) = self._coerce_endpoint(dst)
    > self._hb.primitive_connect(src_block.to_basic_block(), src_port,
    > dst_block.to_basic_block(), dst_port)

    For those of us using text-based email, the program in this message is
    totally unreadable. This is a text mailing-list, so please put your
    email program in text mode, or you'll lose much of your audience.

    Why are you showing us the source to a file from gnuradio library
    module, instead of your own code?

    --
    DaveA
    Dave Angel, Feb 14, 2013